Like startup founders, as an emerging fund manager you need to find product-market fit for your investment thesis, have a compelling story, possess a deep understanding of the market, understand how to differentiate yourself from your competition, and be on top of your regulatory and compliance requirements.
In the guide:
- The pros and cons of different investor types
- Building your firm's brand (beyond a logo and color palette)
- How Wilshire Lane Capital built better investor relationships
- Fund launch timeline and checklist
- Why KYC/AML needs to be part of your early strategy
- 5 minutes with Kristina Daybeck, Vector AIS COO
Download the full guide to build best practices to launch and scale your fund.